|TIPS TO A SUCCESSFUL SCHOOL YEAR|
|Post Date: Aug. 31, 2016|
1. KEEP a POSITIVE ATTITUDE throughout the year; Positivity will also help with getting all your work done.
2. STAY ORGANIZED: Ensure you have separate binders for each class; it will make school life bearable
3. EAT HEALTHY: be conscious of what you fuel your body.
4. DRINK PLENTY OF WATER: Be kind to your brain! Stay hydrated througout the day to remain focused and participate in class activities.
5. BE AN ACTIVE LEARNER: Ask questions, share your ideas, be creative and most of all don't procastinate; it will only cause grief and frustration.